Click each PII type to see how much it is worth on the underground. Clicking more than one type adds up the total.
- We used the lowest prices in UK£ for all values.
- Personal credit card details, depending on how much more information they come with (home address, date of birth, mother's maiden name, etc.) and whether they are verified or not, can cost up to UK£4.97.
- Facebook credentials can cost as much as UK£3.55.
- Google+, Skype, YouTube, and Dropbox credentials can cost as much as UK£5.68.
- eBay credentials, depending on how actively used the account is, where its owner is from, and its rating, can cost as much as UK£16.33.
- Amazon credentials, depending on the balance on the credit card it is associated with, can cost as much as UK£10.65.
- PayPal credentials, depending on whether the account is verified or not and how much information is tied to it, can cost as much as UK£3.55.
- Groupon credentials can cost as much as UK£4.97.